Inhalt des Dokuments
News, forums, slides and other resources are available on the module's ISIS page . Please register yourself using the module's registration form.
Informatik (BSc) und Technische Informatik (BSc): Entspricht dem Modul KBS-Bachelor-Seminar
- Smart-Phone based P2P recommendation system about teachers preserving student's privacy
The project investigates applying state of the art peer to peer technologies to achieve secure communication between participants to leverage crowd wisdom preserving the privacy of each peer.
- Graphical programming to boost parallelism through design patterns
Futures is an innovative concept for task communication in the safe programming language Rust. The project investigates how to exploit it this concept to achieve high parallelism in a user friendly way, specially using graphical views.
Stream Processing allows inherently good parallelseim.
PiCo (Pipeline Composition) is an environment, for this programming model using C++ as base language.
The project investigates the usability of this model and ways to provide a proper graphical representation.
- Worst case execution time analysis for real time systems: current state and tools
Worst case execution time (WCET) analysis is the foundation for predictability in real-time applications.
The project investigates current approaches in runtime analysis of real-time applications . This covers execution models, tools and methods suitable for modern architectures (e.g. ARM, MIPS).
We are especially interested in the behavior of memory access patterns, searching through structured data and indexing.
Attendees autonomously elaborate the state of the art in the respective research area and report about their gathered knowledge in an oral presentation as well as in a written seminar paper.
+49 30 314-79833
Raum EN 356
+49 30 314-25102
Raum EN 358
- KBS-Module 
- Modulbeschreibung Betriebssystempraktikum 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung Embedded Operating Systems 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung Grundlagen der Rechnersicherheit 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung Hot Topics in Operating Systems and Distributed Systems 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung Information Security Management 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung IT Security Lab Vulnerability Assessment 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung KBS Bachelor Projekt 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung KBS Bachelor Seminar 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung Operating System Design 19.09.2017 
- Modulbeschreibung Operating System Project Seminar 19.09.2017